Submissions are invited for the Aotearoa NZ Anaesthesia ASM 2021. NZATS Submissions are now open, ASM submissions will open on June 1, 2021.
Submissions – Now Open
Submission Close – June 21, 2021
Acceptance Advice – July 12, 2021
Submissions Open – June 1, 2021
Submissions Close – September 13, 2021
Acceptance Advice – September 21, 2021
NZATS Submission Guidelines
- Abstract submission should be made via the abstract submission portal and in the correct .doc or .docx format using the template supplied below. Incorrectly formatted abstracts may be returned for reformatting.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words (this applies to the main body of the abstract, and excludes abstract title, authors and affiliations).
- You will be asked during the submission process to upload a photograph, and provide a biography for use in the programme.
- All abstract content is published as submitted, ensure you have carefully proofed your document prior to upload.
- Accepted presentations may also be published on the conference website, and it essential that the submitting authors obtain written permission to reproduce graphics and that the source is acknowledged in the abstract.
- All oral presenting authors are required to register for the conference.
- Oral presentations will be 20-30 minutes in total, including 5 minutes of question time.
- Presentations will be selected from the submitted abstracts and the Organising Committees’ decision is final.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance by July 12, 2021.