We hope you have enjoyed day one at Aotearoa NZ Anaesthesia ASM!
NZASM Convenor, Dr Priya Shanmuganathan, was able to ask Prof Frances Chung a couple more of your questions that we didn’t have time for following her talk this morning.
Key times for tomorrow
Tomorrow’s scientific programme will begin at 8.30am with concurrent sessions Brain Gains in the Glenroy Auditorium and the NZATS Programme in the Fullwood Room.
- ANZCA New Zealand Fellows Annual Business Meeting: 12-12.30pm, Glenroy Auditorium
- NZSA AGM: 12.30-1pm, Glenroy Auditorium
A Night at the Museum, Experience Tūhura Otago Museum after hours
The social event of the conference! Buses will depart at 6.45pm from the following hotels: The Distincton, The Scenic Dunedin City and The Scenic Southern Cross.
The function commences from 7pm at Tūhura Otago Museum.
Join the discussion
- Join in the live event discussion through Eventstream on your conference app
- And on X (Twitter) with #NZASM23 and #impact
Last chance to get in the draw!
QR code quest winners will be announced during the afternoon tea break tomorrow. To get in the draw:
- Locate the penguins at each exhibitor’s stand.
- Open the ‘QR quest’ in the conference app.
- Scan 12 different QR codes for one entry!