It is our pleasure as Convenor and HCI Coordinator to invite you to join us in Queenstown in 2019 for what will be a truly unique conference. The New Zealand ASM is joining this year with the Annual Queenstown Update in Anaesthesia (AQUA) to provide a stimulating conference in one of the world’s alpine wonderlands. The theme is “Aspirations into Action” and the organising committee have put together an aspirational and wide ranging program with an exceptionally fine array of local and international speakers. Please contact the Conference Managers to obtain a copy of the Prospectus.
We urge you to consider the following when considering your investment:
- Be part of the first NZ Anaesthesia ASM + AQUA, combining all that is unique about the AQUA meeting with the additional delegate numbers attracted by the NZ Anaesthesia ASM. Receive the value of two meetings, with one budget.
- There will be ample opportunity to participate in the excellent social program allowing you to network with colleagues, renew old friendships and foster new relationships.
- There are many options for you via the Sponsorship and Exhibition Packages to send a strong message that you have a genuine commitment to the industry.
- 3 days of exhibition activity and plenty of chances to acquire highly qualified leads, update your contacts and increase brand recognition.
- Cost savings on marketing budgets, personnel hours, travel and accommodation by meeting New Zealand’s key anaesthetic staff in one venue over a 3-day period.
- Queenstown is a popular destination for delegates. With more direct flights from destinations both in New Zealand, and Australia, the meeting is sure to be popular and likely to sell out.
We are limited in the numbers we can accommodate, and recommend booking early to secure your place in what will most definitely be a conference to remember.
Drs Kerry Holmes and Kerry Gunn
Convenor and HCI Coordinator
NZ Anaesthesia ASM + AQUA 2019
Jo Kelk and Jill Schirnack
Conference ManagersOutshine Ltd
PO Box 896, Cambridge 3450
p.+64 7 823 1910 or +64 9 940 6676
m.+64 27 276 4409
e. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com