With thanks to our confirmed partners
As a global leader in medical technology, services and solutions, Medtronic improves the lives and health of millions of people each year. We use our deep clinical, therapeutic, and economic expertise to address the complex challenges faced by healthcare systems today. Let’s take healthcare Further, Together.
Maintaining a normal body temperature is vital when your patients are undergoing complex surgical procedures. That’s why 3M™ Bair Hugger™ warming system has connected ideas and inspiration, people and products, to make sure these needs are met. The Bair Hugger system has demonstrated, flexible temperature management solutions designed to help you achieve your patient normothermia goals without compromising surgical access. From paediatric to geriatric, simple to challenging. We’ve got you covered. Contact us to find out more about 3M™ Bair Hugger™ warming system.
Fresenius Kabi is a global health care company that specialises in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Our products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients. With our corporate philosophy of “caring for life”, we are committed to putting essential medicines and technologies in the hands of people who help patients and finding the best answers to the challenges they face.
Device Technologies distributes technologically advanced medical equipment and consumables in New Zealand and Australia.
GE Healthcare is the $19.8 billion healthcare business of GE (NYSE: GE). As a leading provider of medical imaging, monitoring, biomanufacturing, and cell and gene therapy technologies, GE Healthcare enables precision health in diagnostics, therapeutics and monitoring through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services. With over 100 years of experience in the healthcare industry and more than 50,000 employees globally, the company helps improve outcomes more efficiently for patients, healthcare providers, researchers and life sciences companies around the world.
Obex is an industry leader in advancing clinical education. We have a high level of clinical and technical expertise with a strong focus on meeting the changing needs of healthcare in New Zealand. Our core values are Trust, Commitment, and knowledge. We would love to see you at our stand, we like a good natter. Enjoy your conference, The Obex Team
Promed represents a wide range of products for distribution in NZ. Masimo is one of our key brands. This year we are excited to exhibit Masimo’s Next Generation Brain Function Monitor, Sedline. With little development in brain function monitoring for decades Sedline offers a real step forward in monitoring our most important organ, the brain. Come to the ProMed stand to see how Sedline offers important advantages over current technologies.
Name Badge Lanyard Sponsor
Meeting Stationery Sponsor
It is our pleasure as Convenor and HCI Coordinator to invite you to join us in Queenstown in 2019 for what will be a truly unique conference. The New Zealand ASM is joining this year with the Annual Queenstown Update in Anaesthesia (AQUA) to provide a stimulating conference in one of the world’s alpine wonderlands. The theme is “Aspirations into Action” and the organising committee have put together an aspirational and wide ranging program with an exceptionally fine array of local and international speakers. Please contact the Conference Managers to obtain a copy of the Prospectus.
We urge you to consider the following when considering your investment:
- Be part of the first NZ Anaesthesia ASM + AQUA, combining all that is unique about the AQUA meeting with the additional delegate numbers attracted by the NZ Anaesthesia ASM. Receive the value of two meetings, with one budget.
- There will be ample opportunity to participate in the excellent social program allowing you to network with colleagues, renew old friendships and foster new relationships.
- There are many options for you via the Sponsorship and Exhibition Packages to send a strong message that you have a genuine commitment to the industry.
- 3 days of exhibition activity and plenty of chances to acquire highly qualified leads, update your contacts and increase brand recognition.
- Cost savings on marketing budgets, personnel hours, travel and accommodation by meeting New Zealand’s key anaesthetic staff in one venue over a 3-day period.
- Queenstown is a popular destination for delegates. With more direct flights from destinations both in New Zealand, and Australia, the meeting is sure to be popular and likely to sell out.
We are limited in the numbers we can accommodate, and recommend booking early to secure your place in what will most definitely be a conference to remember.
Drs Kerry Holmes and Kerry Gunn
Convenor and HCI Coordinator
NZ Anaesthesia ASM + AQUA 2019
Jo Kelk and Jill Schirnack
PO Box 896, Cambridge 3450
p.+64 7 823 1910 or +64 9 940 6676
m.+64 27 276 4409
e. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com