From 19 April 2021, you can travel between Australia and New Zealand without having to go into a managed isolation facility. Airlines between the two countries will be increasing flights between Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, and Queenstown and the Australian ports, with a new Air New Zealand Hobart to Auckland direct flight starting on 22 April 2021.
What to do before you travel
- ‘Know before you go’ and read all the information on Unite Against Covid-19 HERE.
- Download the NZ COVID Tracer app HERE.
- Complete an ONLINE TRAVEL DECLARATION before you depart from Australia. This declaration mainly asks you about your travel plans and contact details.
- See HERE for more on Travel from Australia to New Zealand.
- See HERE for more on Travel from New Zealand to Australia.